Is problem with copy your blog texts? Is it irritating your visitors? Most of blog owners received complaint that copied texts of their blogs hash tag is present at the end of the copied text. It may be increase website traffic, but readers didn’t like this kind of texts while coping.
CopyNshare Sample Link
– See more at http://earnrightaway.tk/2016/02/09/how-to-disable-copied-text-ending-with-sthash-in-blogger#sthash.YffsVYbb.dpuf
Why this CopyNshare?
Nowadays most of the people used add this or share these types of social sharing plugin. If you are using this types of plugin you must be face this same problem. Blogspot domains copied were ending with #sthashand some random extension like dpbs or dpuf. This type of widgets called by copyNshare
What is social sharing plugin?
Social sharing is one of the factors in SMO (social media optimization). Through this plugin users or readers can share your content to their social networking sites like facebook, twitter, etc. Social Media will help to improve search engine rankingand traffic.
How to Disable?
Just follow these simple steps, you can uninstall or disable the widget, this will not affect your sharing buttons.
1. Backup Your Template before editing.
2. Go to Blogger Dashboard-> Templates -> Edit Template.
3. Find the below code using Ctrl + F.
4. You can see the coding like this,
5. Now, Copy the below code and just replace with the above,
6. Save Template. Now check yourself by using copy and paste your blog content.